The access and navigation through the web or the use of the services of the same imply the acceptance of the use that we make of cookies and of this Policy.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files sent to the browser used by your computer, which are used to try to recognize the user, to store, recover and/or update data that allow us to facilitate the use and navigation through the web page, guarantee access to certain functionalities and additionally, they help us to improve the quality of the page according to the browsing habits and styles of each user.
Whenever a certain device and browser can be associated with a user, their privacy may be affected and, therefore, we inform you that you can disable cookies through your browser settings.
Typology of possible cookies used
In order to guarantee your privacy and so that you have full decision-making capacity in relation to their use, we inform you that at www.cap2.es we use the following types of cookies:
• Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, identifying the session, load balancing for a session, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, and storing content for video or sound broadcasting.
• Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, number of elements per page, filters or ordering criteria or menu options visited.
• Analytical or statistical analysis cookies: these cookies (-utma, -utmb, – utmc -utmz) are established by Google Analytics and are used to count how many people visit our web pages. We also use this information to carry out statistical analysis and write reports that help us improve our web pages. These cookies collect anonymous information about our visitors, including the number of visitors to our website, identifying the websites that have redirected them to ours, the pages they have visited within our website, the time spent on each page, the events that have been used... (See http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/)
• Session cookies: are those that expire when the user closes the browser. In other words, they are files that are assigned to the device from which you are browsing only during your visit to our website and they automatically disappear when the browser is closed.
• Permanent cookies: they are those that expire only when they fulfill the purpose for which they are used and, therefore, do not necessarily end automatically when the session is closed.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by Noves Algues Club, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies, for example, from a network. social.
• Social cookies: they are necessary in social networks to control the interaction with the website.
Likewise, it is possible that on any visit to our website or when opening an email in which an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that will serve us to subsequently display related advertising. with the search you have carried out, develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
All these cookies help us to improve the service we offer them, in this way we can guarantee that our users find the information they want.
To disable cookies
Users who do not wish to receive or maintain cookies on their computer or want to be informed of their setting in order to configure their preferences, can do so from their browser. If cookies are disabled, some features of the website may not respond correctly.
You can find information on how to uninstall cookies, depending on the browser you use. And parameterize it so that it acts like this.
The website www.cap2.es uses its own cookies that allow the user to have a better browsing experience.
This page also uses third-party cookies and, specifically, analytics, which allow us to carry out statistical analysis of the use made by users of our service. Specifically, this website uses the Google Analytics service provided by Google INC, an entity located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain Viwe (California) CA 94043, United States and included in the United States Government's Safe Harbor list.
The website www.cap2.es can modify this Cookies Policy without prior notice, depending on technical or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, for this reason advises users to visit it periodically.